ART Metals Group supplies critical metal stamped and formed components for the heavy truck manufacturing market. In addition to being a knowledgeable and dependable metalworking specialist, our IATF 16949 and ISO 9000 certifications make us a qualified supplier. We have participated as a supplier at one, two, and three tier levels in transportation related manufacturing.
Manufacturing Capabilities for the Heavy Truck Market
We produce metal components for heavy truck manufacturing with extremely tight tolerances to meet precise manufacturing requirements. Our specialized stamping dies allow us to create truck parts of various shapes, forms, and sizes. Our capabilities include stamping and forming of a wide range of metals, such as copper, stainless steel, carbon steel, and alloys.
ART Metals Group is equipped to handle solutions for manufacturing difficult and custom stampings, bearings, and assemblies. We have 16 presses ranging from 45 to 800 ton capacity. In addition, we have 9 assembly machines including a full service tool room.
Heavy Truck Assemblies and Components
As a reliable contract manufacturer, ART Metals Group supplies a wide variety of heavy truck metal stamped and formed products, as well as assemblies. Examples include:
- Large diameter ball thrust bearings – up to 65,000lb loads
- Thick metal stampings – up to ⅜ thick
- Ball thrust bearing assemblies – for scissor, trailer and other jack applications
- Spring pack plates – for truck transmissions
- Tapered roller bearings – for heavy load applications
- Automatic bearing assemblies – for high volume, cost competitive bearings